Nutrient dense, Ancestral Cuisine made to order- just for you.
Since 2015, Gut Goods has done more than refine an old tradition: We've started a new one. From offering in home meal preparation for specialized diets ranging from GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) protocol to paleo, AIP, to delivering the goods straight to your front step, we have made it our mission to make properly prepared, real-nutrient dense food available to everyone.
Each item is hand crafted to order, with only the finest ingredients. Quality, sourcing, and ingredients with integrity is our first priotity. If it isn't pure, organic, pasture-raised, and top of the line it doesn't make it into the kitchen. No funny stuff, we promise.
San Diego's first - and only service of it's kind.
Please contact us of you are interesting in custom meals or services. Here are a few of our most popular options:
- Prepared pantry items- shop now
- Weekly in-home meal preparation
- Weekly Raw dog food meal preparation
- Special event catering, dinner parties, one time hire (birthday cakes, ect.)
- In-home ancestral cuisine principle & skill-building tutorials
- Pantry retrofits and guided shopping trips
What is your shipping policy?
We currently only sell locally. There is a flat delivery rate of $15.00 to all of San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, Orange, and southern San Bernardino counties. Delivery is on the 20th of each month.
Where do you source your ingredients ?
Below are our main vendors, click on the individual photos below to check out their websites and philosophies. We source locally and sustainably when possible, so we rotate vendors depending on the time of year/availability. If you have any questions about specific ingredients, or need a detailed ingredient list for a certain product please ask below.
Leave a note below and we will get back to you soon.
- Sep 26, 2015 The Basics // Bone Broth vs. Meat Stock Sep 26, 2015
- Jul 21, 2015 The Basics // How to make a Ginger Bug Jul 21, 2015
- Jun 11, 2015 The Basics // How to make Crème Fraîche Jun 11, 2015
- Mar 19, 2015 The Basics // How to make Curds & Whey Mar 19, 2015